Friday, January 20, 2012

Survived Sundance day one - pictures to prove it!

The first day of my 13th Sundance Film Festival was all I could have dreamed of, and more.

I can't write about the movies just now, but I will happily upload a few photos of the day.



That's a lovely Sundance poster on Main Street of Maggy Gyllenhaal, from Secretary.

Click "READ MORE" to see the rest of the photos including some recognizable faces from the opening night Dramatic Competition film Hello I Must Be Going.



First, Matt is thrilled about our free breakfast at our not-so-awesome SLC hotel.


Next, Dor pushes her luck with a third cup of coffee of the day.


Now, we have some snapshots of Melanie Lynskey, Blythe Danner, Todd Liuso and Chris Abbot - the cast and director of Hello I Must Be going.








No comments:

Post a Comment