Friday, February 10, 2012

Movies I Need to See - which should I prioritize? What to skip entirely?

Even though it seems like I spend almost every non-working waking moment watching movies, there are a surprising number on my "still have not seen" list.  Not that I'm interested in seeing everything out there (Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island appears no where on my list) - but there are a fair number that are playing that I have just missed somehow.
Several of these I need to see if only for their Oscar nominations - Extremely Loud and The Iron Lady would NOT be on my list, otherwise.
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Once Upon a Time in Anatolia
  • Chico & Rita
  • In Darkness
  • The Iron Lady
  • Crazy Horse
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
  • The Grey
  • Coriolanus
  • The Turin Horse
I better hurry and see all of these next week before Film Comments Selects screenings start and I am tied up with those. 

NY pals, if any of the movies on the list above are on your list too, let's go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment